This article discusses how to remove or uninstall printer drivers in Windows 10. If you’re a Windows 10 user working on a computer, you might add a variety of printers in multiple locations, which you’ll use only once or twice. However, in fact only one or two printer devices continue to need to be connected to your computer. Then what about what’s left? Of course, you usually open the Settings app and easily delete printers you don’t need.
Yes, but removing any printer does not remove the drivers. They are completely accumulated in inventory, so you can use them again if you need them. Although this is a great way if you think that you may need those drivers again in the future. But, if you want to remove it completely, you should move to the section below.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver Windows 10
If you don’t need to use a specific printer, you can remove it through Windows Settings. To remove it, follow the steps given below –
- Press the Windows shortcut key + I and let Windows Settings appear.
- On the Settings page, select the Devices category.
- From the left sidebar, select the Printers & scanners section.
- Move to the right pane, select your printer and click on the Remove device option.
- In the popup menu, press the Yes button to give your consent.
- After you perform the steps above, the printer is removed from your device. Now, you need to continue to remove the drivers from your computer.
How to uninstall Printer on Mac
- On your Mac, choose the Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers &Amp; Scanners.
- Select the printer in the list, click the Delete button , and then click Remove Printer.
the above way is very easy to understand, Hopefully useful