Here I will discuss how to install and replace the ink cartridge in hp 5258 printer,
First thing you have to do
- lift the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to stop moving
- Remove the tri-color cartridge from its package.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides to avoid touching the copper-colored contacts and nozzles,and then pull the orange tab to remove the plastic strip.
- Install the cartridge in its correct slot.
- Tri-color on the left, and black on the right
- if necessary, lift the cartridge lid. set the cartrige in its slot, and then push down to snap it into place or close
- the lid, if you previously lifted one.
- then install the black ink cartridge
- then, close the cartridge access door, and the control panel on the printer,
- touch ok to confirm.
How to Install and Replace ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet 5258, 5200, ENVY 5000, 6200, 7100, 7800 Printer Series.