HP Envy 4500 Review, Driver, Wireless Setup, Installation, Manual & Scanner Software Download For Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh
HP Envy 4500 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Printer Driver: HP Envy 4500 All-in-One Printer – IT Professional Use only
OS : windows 64-bit File Name: EN4500_Basicx64_198.exe Download
OS : windows 32-bit File Name: EN4500_Basicx86_198.exe Download
Install HP Smart and add your printer
OS : Windows 32/64-bit
Install HP Easy Start
OS: macOS 11.0, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
How to Install HP Envy 4500 Drivers For Windows
- Double click on the file HP Envy 4500 or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next “
Hopefully the article series HP Envy 4500 Printer drivers and Software can help and install the drivers for your pc, Thank you for visiting our site ”
How to Install HP Envy 4500 Drivers For Mac
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically
HP Envy 4500 Review
The HP Envy 4500 may be cheap but the specs are more expensive printers. There is support for wireless networks and automatic duplex printing, for example. Unlike budget entries in the HP Deskjet range, even those with Wi-Fi, envy 4500 also supports HP’s ePrinting standard. This means you can set it up with an email address, and it will print anything sent to that address. There is also support for printing from Android and iOS mobile devices, which is common for most printers and all-in-one with wireless or wired networks.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
This HP Envy 4500 wireless setup tutorial shows you how to connect a compatible HP printer to your wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button method. This allows you to print from a computer on the same network without having to connect the printer to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer can connect to the Internet before proceeding.
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the HP Envy 4500 installation instructions to remove the package.
- Plug in the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridge. Allow the printer to perform its ignition procedures, including printing alignment pages (if any).
- Your printer and wireless router should support WPS button mode. See your printer and wireless router manual.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for network names and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to a wireless router using WPS, start WPS button mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer manual.
- In 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
HP Envy 4500 Manual