HP OfficeJet 5258 Review, Driver, Wireless Setup, Installation, Manual & Scanner Software Download For for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh
HP OfficeJet 5258 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
HP OfficeJet 5258 driver Full for windows
Printer Driver: HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Printer – IT Professional Use only
OS : windows 64-bit File Name: OJ5200_Basicx64_44.4.2678.exe Download
OS : windows 32-bit File Name: EN7800_Basicx86_44.4.2678.exe Download
Scanner Driver : HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
OS : Windows 32/64-bit File Name: OJ5200_Full_WebPack_44.4.2678.exe Download
Install HP Smart and add your printer
OS : Windows 32/64-bit
HP OfficeJet 5258 driver Full for macintosh
Install HP Easy Start
OS: macOS 11.0, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5258 Drivers For Windows
- Double click on the file HP OfficeJet 5258 or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next “
Hopefully the article series HP OfficeJet 5258 Printer drivers and Software can help and install the drivers for your pc, Thank you for visiting our site ”
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5258 Drivers For Mac
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically
HP OfficeJet 5258 Review
The HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One printer is disappointing for most uses, but it doesn’t matter as a family printer. This inkjet printer is well designed with lots of scanning and wireless features, but its two-cartridge system doesn’t provide great value. Most people will feel it won’t take long before the cartridge ends up being more expensive than the printer itself – not to mention the slow printing speed and the usual overall printing quality. That said, great connectivity options and a small footprint can make OfficeJet 5255 a valuable household printer for some.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Wireless Setup
This HP OfficeJet 5258wireless setup tutorial shows you how to connect a compatible HP printer to your wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button method. This allows you to print from a computer on the same network without having to connect the printer to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer can connect to the Internet before proceeding.
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the HP OfficeJet 5258 installation instructions to remove the package.
- Plug in the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridge. Allow the printer to perform its ignition procedures, including printing alignment pages (if any).
- Your printer and wireless router should support WPS button mode. See your printer and wireless router manual.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for network names and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to a wireless router using WPS, start WPS button mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer manual.
- In 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Manual
|HP Printers – Dynamic Security Enabled Printers||0.08MB|